2010 Association of Language Companies (ALC) Board of Directors
The Association of Language Companies (ALC) had their annual conference this past week in Miami, FL to inaugurate their newly elected Board of Directors.
Dynamic Language is proud to announce that after serving as the ALC’s Board Vice President for the past two years, Sandy Dupleich, Vice President of Dynamic Language, will now hold the position of President of the 2010 ALC Board of Directors. Sandy is also the current Vice Chair for the Northwest Minority Supplier Development Council’s MBEIC (Minority Business Enterprise Input Committee).
The newly appointed 2010 ALC Board of Directors is listed below.
- President: Sandy Dupleich, Dynamic Language, Seattle, WA
- Vice President: Craig Buckstein, Geneva Worldwide, Inc., New York, NY
- Secretary: Kristin Quinlan, Certified Languages International, Portland, OR
- Treasurer: David Smith, LinguaLinx, Inc, Cohoes, NY
- Immediate Past President: Marla Schulman,Schreiber Translations, Inc., Rockville, MD
- Giovanni Donatelli, The Language Group, Virginia Beach, VA
- Elisabete Miranda, Translation Plus, Inc., Hackensack, NJ
- Camilo Muñoz, Translation Source, Houston, TX
- Douglas Strock, Global Language Translations and Consulting, Inc., Midland, MI
“The ALC’s mission is to promote the professional stature and economic position of its US-based member language companies through industry advocacy and professional development of language company owners and senior management.”
ALC is a national trade association representing businesses that provide translation, interpretation, localization, and language training services.