Marketing to consumers worldwide involves an in-depth understanding and incorporation of cultural nuances. By discovering what cultural nuances exist within a new global market, your company will be able to utilize our native linguists and adapt content that truly resonates with the targeted audience.
Transcreation is a mix of translation, cultural consulting and foreign language copywriting. This blend of services will help you reach your ideal global market.
Dynamic Language can help you reach your target audience in more than 150 languages.
- 50% of US company sales come from outside the US
- 30% of US sales are from non-English speakers
- It only takes 12 languages to communicate with 80% of the world population.
- 75% of consumers are more likely to buy if the product or service is advertised in their native language
We will pair your company with a subject matter expert in your industry and targeted locale. Our localization and transcreation services will prepare you for global markets through every stage of development.
What is Transcreation?
Transcreation involves creating appropriate marketing for the target audience that takes into account cultural details and local customs. This process addresses the nuances of language and culture that can make a pitch to potential clients resonate. Messaging and images are evaluated by a native linguist with a subject matter expertise in marketing. In some situations, certain images and colors might have another meaning. Having the ability to reach out with resources familiar to your target culture is invaluable and will make your advertising much more efficient.
- Customize and control your message content from one language to another, this helps maintain the style, tone, intent, and Calls-to-Action.
- Give your company a competitive edge when marketing to a global audience
- Creates the same messaging and CTAs to end-users and consumers of the intended market without sacrificing content
- Consultation and feedback on the visuals of a creative message ensuring that it is suitable for the desired global market
Tiers of Transcreation
Depending on your project needs and budget there are three tiers that Transcreation covers. Dynamic offers initial assessments as a decision-making tool, which can outline the best approach to take for your company.
Tier 1: Pre-Translation Assessment and Source Preparation – In this instance, you are adapting your marketing materials for another culture but maintaining the basic content of your domestic marketing campaign and red flags are raised in this tier.
Tier 2: Copy Finishing – This process is typically performed after translation by a bilingual professional in-country copywriter. Copy finishing helps the content flow in an effortless, appealing way.
Tier 3: Full-Service Transcreation – Utilizing your creative brief, the third tier is the process of completely recreating some or all of your materials.
Learn More About the Advantages of Transcreation
Our skilled and professional team of linguists, cultural consultants, graphic designers, and copywriters will meet your transcreation needs and seamlessly help launch your marketing campaign to your global audience. If you are interested in how to get started, please speak with one of our specialists today!