Ready-to-use eLearning in any language
As your business goes global, you rely on employees, affiliates, partners and a number of key people from all over the world who need to learn more about your brand and industry. Our eLearning language services transform your Lectora and Storyline courses into multilingual tools for everyone who needs access to your material.
Comprehensive eLearning localization
We have built our own specialized protocol for localizing eLearning content over the years. This starts with translation, but it doesn’t until we make your entire course fluent in both the language and culture of your target audience:
- Every element of your course is translated, from basic text to full multimedia environments, using database-driven testing
- Our localization experts – including voice talent and presenters – turn your dialog into engaging learning material in the necessary languages
- Then we address the cultural relevance of language and visuals in your course to ensure everything meets the expectations of your audience
- Meanwhile, our design team tweaks other visual elements where the translation process has changed the number of words on graphic features
We use this protocol to translate and localize any digital or printed documentation, plus any associated material, using the industry standard software of your choice. All you need to do is give us the complete source version and we reconstruct it in a ready-to-run Lectora or Storyline format, in the language of your choice.
Need video content translated?
- Take a look at our voiceover/narration or subtitle services to see how we can translate your video eLearning material into any language.
- Interested in eLearning Localization? Check out our eLearning Client Questionnaire to see if it is a fit for you.
- Or to see what else we can do for education and learning, take a look at our education page.