As a professional language company, we transform content from one language to others while carefully retaining the original meaning, tone and intent. As a result, the message you plan to deliver is the message that is actually received.
• What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website
• How it is used and with whom it may be shared.
• What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
• The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
• How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use the information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside our organization, other than necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control of Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number listed below or elsewhere on this website.
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concerns you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. We do not collect sensitive information online at this time. This site is for informational purposes only. We request that you not send sensitive information (credit card numbers, etc.) via email as it is not secure.